Last Updated on 14th February 2022
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The types of personal information we collect includes but is not limited to;
- Information that you provide to us when you register for our services (such information shall include, but may not be limited to, your name, age, debit/credit card information, telephone number, postal address and email address);
- Information about your usage of our services; that you provide to us in e-mails or letters that you send to us;
- Information about transactions you carry out through our services, orders you place and the fulfilment of your orders;
- Data that you submit in order to use our services, including data relating to your customers, clients or others using your services which Social Season has access to.
- Social Season may collect information about you via technology such as cookies from our website when you visit. This information is added to any of the existing details about you we have collected and is used in conjunction with that existing information for various purposes, including for the purpose of enhancing your experience whilst using Social Season’s website(s).
- It is possible to view the Social Season website without providing any personal details.
- If you do not wish us to install cookies on your computer for these purposes, you may change the settings on your internet browser to reject cookies. For more information about how to do this please consult the “Help” section of your browser.
- We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Service may be used to create reports about the use of the Service and the analytics service provider will store this information.
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our Service is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Service, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Service and to notify you about any changes to our service;
- to administer, support, improve, optimise and develop our Service;
- to produce reports which may be used, sold or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymised and not refer to any individual user of the Services;
- for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
- We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Service. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Service may be visible by users of the Service throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Service.
- We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc in order to fulfil the Services. You can review Facebook’s Terms of Service here https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We are committed to ensuring security of personal information we hold
- We adopt appropriate security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
- Our web site may include web links to other websites. We are not responsible for and do not endorse the content of those other websites or their individual privacy policies.
- We will destroy or de-identify personal information in circumstances where it is no longer required, unless we are otherwise required or authorised by law to retain the information. This includes personal information collected as part of delivery of our Service.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
- We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. This includes personal information collected as part of delivery of our Service.
- At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted or anonymised (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- In some circumstances, you may be entitled to ask us to delete your data: see ‘ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION’
OVERSEAS DISCLOSURE & THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- You should be aware that third parties including marketing partners and suppliers to whom your information may be disclosed might be based in countries outside Australia whose laws provide for a different standard of protection for your personal data than that provided under Australian law.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach the Australian Privacy Principles in relation to your personal information.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Social Season disclaims all liability for the actions of any sponsors or other third parties to whom your personal information is disclosed. We make no warranty that third parties to whom personal information is disclosed will comply with any applicable laws in relation to their handling, use and disclosure of personal information.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes